Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tic-tac-toe Challenge with Hippest Hippos

For my monthly challenge we were given a Tic-tac-toe challenge. The line I chose was stencil, colored card base, and purple or pink. I picked the Hippest Hippo stamp/ die set for the card. I think the Hippos are pretty cute. I colored him up with the  light and dark Smokey Slate blends. Using a stencil is not something I do very often at all!! I was able to pull out my Blending Brushes and give them a whirl on the stencil. The purple is his goggles and some of the flowers are purple and pink. My card base is the retired Rococo Rose, and I layered Soft Seafoam on top of that. I am pretty happy with my card. Breaking out of my comfort element a little bit at a time.
I have a couple of grandsons who are having birthdays so I am thinking the Hippest Hippos will see more action!
See ya later!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment