Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2022

Sun Prints Suite

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I am sharing a card I am casing from my fellow demonstrator, Mary Louise Johnson. 
You can check out her blog at East Coast Stamping with Mary Louise.
This card is so quick and easy!
What's in it?
Starry Night cardstock 4 1 /4 " x 11", scored  at 5 1/2"
A piece of Sun Prints dsp, 4" x 5 1/4 " Adhere to Starry Night.
A piece of Starry Night cs 1 1/4" x 6"
Basic white cs 1" x 6"
Stamp a greeting to the left, on the basic white. Mine is from the Nature's Prints stamp set. I used the Starry Night Ink. 
Adhere the white to the Starry Night, and place on Card front on an angle. Trim the excess cs.
Stamp your images, and cut out, and arrange on card front. Again I used Nature's Prints, using the dies to cut them out.
Voila! Pretty easy!
Till next time!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment