Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I'm back!

Hey everyone! 
It's sure has been a long time since I posted on here last! I hope everyone has been well, and been creating  the past few years. I have been crafting almost everyday! Just not posting. For anyone who is new to my blog, I am  C.A. S. (Copy and share) card maker. I get my cards from pinterest, or blogs, and make slight changes. 
So my first post is using The Sending Smiles stamp set. The card features, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Soft Suede Inks, and Mango Melody cs.  I also added some of the Brushed Brass Butterfies. Most of my cards in my stash, have a greeting that can be used for a Birthday card, since that is what I use most often.
I hope you will stop back again, and see what I have been up to. 

Until next time...keep on creating!
Barb

2 comments: