Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2022

Friends are Like Seashells

Hello all, 
Glad you stopped by to have a look! Today's card is made, following a tic tac toe challenge, we were recently given in a swap I participate in. I chose, Feminine, Friendship and Square, to make my card. I am loving, as I call them, In the water cards. Many components complete this square card. Some current and some retired. I used the Seashells 3D embossing folder, and then trimmed out the part I wanted on my card. The Seaside Seashells die was used and again I trimmed out what I wanted. Beautiful retired dsp helped me out. Blushing Bride cardstock is the colour choice, and a retired Embossing folder made the Gorgeous background. The little Seahorse is retired, and my greeting is from Friends are Like Seashells. I love the greeting, it is so true! How do you think I did? 
Till next time...happy creating!
Barb

1 comment: