Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello Stampers

A new year. Wow, can you believe it....2014. With every new year brings the new years resolutions. I have made one! I want this blog to be successful so I need to be a dedicated blogger. I have a lot to learn about blogging, and hopefully I will find the help I need to do this. It's mostly about adding links and that kind of stuff.
Starting on January 3, Stampin' Up! has a new occassions catalogue "Celebrate the Everyday". Items in it will be available until June 1. There are many new exciting products in there. I am sure you will see something you like. Dies, papers, punches, stamp sets, ribbon ~ the list goes on and on. If you  are in Canada and in need of a copy, please contact me and I would be more than happy to get one off to you.

Happy New Year...may it be a prosperous 2014 for you.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment