Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 2013

Hey Inky Finger People!

It's been like forever since I posted. However, today being World Card Making Day I thought I could do this!
This morning I was busy making cards for a Stamp a Stack I am going to do come November. This is one of the cards I made. I saw this card on Pinterest, and  loved it! 

What's In it? All materials are Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Smokey Slate
Stamps: Festive Flurry, Gorgeous Grunge, Short and Sweet (Retired)
Other: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape,  Festive Flurry Framelit Dies

I am looking for someone to help me with my blog. I want to make it look pretty! I also want to add shopping online! Any help would be appreciated!

Talk later

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment