Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bloomin' Marvellous

Hey Stampers

This is my first official post! Here are 3 beautiful cards I CASE 'd using the "Bloomin' Marvellous" stamp set which was available in the Sale-a-bration. I did this class last night at my daughters home and the girls added their own touches to the cards. I was so impressed. Stampin' Up's "Calypso Coral" made such a "pop" of colour on the cards.

I am off to Pinterest to do some more searching. It's my fave pastime...and viewing blogs.

I have lots of learning to do regarding blogging, and as you can see, I don't have all my "buttons" added yet. That will all come.

Barb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb
    All three of your cards are fantastic. It is hard to pick a favourite. Glad to see you finally started blogging.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete